- Institute of Noetic Sciences
- International organization for people interested in
science, society and consciousness, based in the USA, founded by astronaut
- A science institute focusing on phenomena at the boundary
of mind and matter.
- Psi Explorer
- An exceptional CD-ROM on parapsychology
- Global Consciousness Project
- A web-based science experiment, hosted at Princeton
University, examining the
role of global consciousness in the physical world
- Princeton Engineering
Anomalies Research Laboratory
- A prominent psi research laboratory at Princeton University,
- Retropsychokinesis Project
- Run by John Walker, experiments and literature on
- Koestler Parapsychology Unit at the University of Edinburgh
- One of the best-known academic sites, headed by Prof. Robert Morris, in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Laboratories for Fundamental Research
- Run by Dr. Edwin May, former director of the US
Government's psi research program called STARGATE.
- Rhine Research Center
- The legacy laboratory of Duke University's Dr. J. B. Rhine,
"father" of parapsychology.
- Parapsychology Foundation
- In New York City, legacy of famous medium Eileen Garrett
- Parapsychological Association
- Affiliate of the American Association for the Advancement
of Science, primary international organization of scientists and scholars
interested in psi phenomena.
- American Society for Psychical Research
- Founded in 1886, one of the oldest such societies in the
- (British) Society for Psychical Research
- The original scientific society for psi research, formed in
London in 1882
- Society for Scientific Exploration
- International organization formed for the serious
scientific study of anomalous phenomena
- Scientific and Medical Network
- International organization for scientists, physicians
and other professionals interested in science and consciousness, based in
- Alex Tanous Foundation
- This organization serves "as a forum for the presentation and discussion of
anomalies," especially those related to psi phenomena.
- Intuition Network
- A comprehensive web site, the intuition network's goal is
to "help create a world in which all people feel encouraged to cultivate and use their inner, intuitive resources."
- Hawaii Remote Viewers' Guild
- A nonprofit organization in Hawaii devoted to research and
education about remote viewing.
- A organization involved in scientific research on healing